About the terms
1.By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to our blog.
2.We may change these terms from time to time. You are advised to review these terms every time you use this site. Your use of our blog will be deemed acceptance of the terms as updated or amended. If there is any conflict between any term herein and a specific term appearing elsewhere on our blog, then the conflict shall be resolved in favour of the latter.
Use of blog
3. You shall use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
4. The majority of content posted in our blog community pages is created by members of the public. Hence, views expressed there in may not be those of our blog . Any links to third party websites from our blog do not amount to any endorsement of that site by our blog and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
5. We shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
6. We does not warrant or guarantee that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that our blog or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
7. The failure or delay of our blog to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not amount to waiver.